Price new with hardtop + CSL wheels at the BMW dealer in 2006 was €70.000
=> Price now: €33.000 (every extra listed below is inclusive)
- Second owner from 2010
- Build year 2006
- Current mileage: 160.000km
- Full history
- Always kept inside a garage
- Engine is fully checked on 120.000km and every sensitive part is preventive changed
- Xpell PPF paint protection on front bumper
- Small black piece of wrap on rear sides for protection of stones (can be easily removed)
- Original M3 CSL wheels (with no damage) = very expensive BMW wheels.
- Michelin tyres
- AP racing brakes front and rear (+ original Z4M brake set-up is also with the car).
- Bilstein PSS-10 suspension fully adjustable (+ original suspension is also with the car).
- Suspension is properly set up with corner weight
- Original hardtop (bought new with the car)
- Silver aluminium trim
- Black leather interior with heated seats
- Original BMW GPS
- BMW HiFi sound system
- Reversing camera (original BMW)
Thanks to the AP brakes and the Bilstein suspension my Z4M drives better and more intense then any other standard Z4M. The original brake and suspension are stil with the car if you want to change it back to the original set-up. If you want the buy the car full original from me at a lower price (without the upgraded brakes and adjustable suspension) then we can talk about this.
My Z4M has 160.000 kilometers and it’s a bit more then other Z4M on sale. But my car is serviced on a high level with a full detailed engine check 40.000km a go with a M specialist. This engine is stil the original first engine, but every wearing part was preventively replaced in 2014 (from oil pump, bearings, camshafts until every seal) to keep te car in perfect condition.
My Z4M is being sold because of the future purchase of a Porsche GT4.